Hunting is a mechanic in the game where you may send troops to an oasis to hunt for money.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Here is a list of strategies you can use with hunting.
Troop Safety[edit | edit source]
Troops are able able to be completely safe from attack. Send the amount of troops you want to be safe to an oasis to hunt. You're troops will be safe from attack.
Horse Hunting[edit | edit source]
Train a large amount of horses (about maybe 4000) and go hunting in an oasis with them. After 12 - 24 hours bring them back and you'll get a lot of money, and sometimes surprising rewards.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes troops return to a different city.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Troops can still starve when hunting.
- Some troops hunt well together.
- Horses and infantry hunt well together.
- Catapults and archers hunt well together.
- Horses/Infantry don't hunt well together with archers/catapults.
- The hunt rewards cap off is somewhere between 20 - 24 hours.
- Hunts return with no reward after seven days or when starved.